General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 General
(1) These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services of Ernst Rung AG, Siedlungsstraße 4, 76863 Herxheim, concerning the online ordering option at www.fertigteig.de and all sub-domains belonging to the domain. Deviating regulations of the customers do not apply, unless Ernst Rung AG has confirmed this in writing. Individual agreements between Ernst Rung AG and the customers always have priority. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
(2) The business relations between Ernst Rung AG and the customers shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence. The validity of UN sales law is excluded.
(3) The original contract language is German.
(4) The place of jurisdiction shall be Herxheim, insofar as the customer is a merchant or a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if a customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if the customer's place of residence or habitual abode are not known at the time the action is brought.
(5) We only deliver within the EU and to Switzerland.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract, storage of the contract text
(1) In the event of conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with the
Ernst Rung AG
76863 Herxheim, Germany
Register number: HRB 30292
Register court: Local court Landau in der Pfalz, Germany
(2) The presentation of the goods on the website of Ernst Rung AG does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract by Ernst Rung AG, but only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made by Ernst Rung AG by sending the ordered goods within 4 working days. After fruitless expiration of this period, the offer is considered rejected.
(3) The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Entering the contact details
3) Possibility of checking and correcting the entered data.
4) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs".
(4) For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet, the text of the contract can no longer be viewed after the order.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, sales tax and payment
(1) For orders placed via the website of Ernst Rung AG, the prices stated there shall apply. All prices include the statutory value added tax.
(2) The prices do not include shipping and packaging costs, which will be announced to the customer before the order is placed.
(3) The delivery of the customer by the seller takes place, unless otherwise agreed individually, according to the wishes of the customer against the following payment methods: prepayment (by bank transfer), cash on delivery or direct debit. If the customer chooses prepayment by bank transfer, the payment is due immediately after the conclusion of the contract. If payment is made by cash on delivery, the purchase price plus shipping costs and cash on delivery charges is due upon delivery and presentation of the cash on delivery slip by the commissioned transport company.
§ 4 Delivery and transfer of risk
(1) The ordered goods shall be delivered to the address specified by the customer, unless otherwise agreed by contract.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all items offered by Ernst Rung AG on its website are ready for immediate shipment. In this case, delivery shall take place within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. In the event that the end of the period falls on a Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(3) Ernst Rung AG reserves the right to make a partial delivery, provided that this appears to be advantageous for a speedy processing and the partial delivery is not exceptionally unreasonable for the customer. Additional costs arising from partial deliveries shall not be charged to the customer.
(4) If Ernst Rung AG is not responsible for a permanent obstacle to delivery, in particular force majeure or non-delivery by its own suppliers, although a corresponding covering transaction was made in due time, it shall have the right to withdraw from the contract in this respect. The customer shall be informed of this immediately and any services received, in particular payments, shall be refunded. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version
(5) If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and / or accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to the customer upon handover, in case of shipment upon delivery of the goods to the selected service provider for this purpose.
§ 5 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of Ernst Rung AG until all claims arising from the contract have been fulfilled.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers shall have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us, the
Ernst Rung AG
76863 Herxheim, Germany
Fax: 07276 919 976
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you can use the revocation form attached under § 7, which, however, is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded (§ 312g paragraph 2 sentence 1 No. 2 BGB).
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery (Section 312g (2) Sentence 1 No. 3 BGB).
End of the cancellation policy
§ 7 Cancellation form
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us).
Ernst Rung AG
76863 Herxheim, Germany
Fax: 07276 919 976
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*).....................................
Ordered on (*)/ received on (*) ......................
Name of consumer(s) ...........................
Address of the consumer(s) ...........................
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper) ...........................
(*) Unzutreffendes streichen.
§ 8 Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§ 9 Complaints / Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court settlement of disputes online (ODR platform), which can be accessed at http://ec.eruropa.eu/odr.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can access at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr you will find. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.